Monday, August 4, 2008

Updated Blog to Improve Your Blogging Experience

Hello readers. Just a little message to let you know that I updated my blog. I removed two games (Four Wheel Madness and Stunt Dirt Bike) to eliminate the inconvenience of having to go to the bottom of my blog EACH time you read a post to turn off the sound. Blog reading should be an enjoyable and pleasant experience for all. I don't want to be remembered as a nuisance blog.

I apologize to those of you who may have already established our blog as a place to play that game. You can go to WidgetBox and get the game code and install it on a website if you have one. If you do not, please comment or email me and I'll keep you in mind. I'll have my other site up again soon and I'll post the games there.

Thanks.

Yours in fun,

Joseph R. Mays

No comments: